Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Sandpaper shelves

Pardon the clutter and dirt in the photo. This is primarily of a
sandpaper storage cabinet I built, using scraps. The investment
in time was minimal and since I just used scrap material, the cost
was negligible as well.

FWIW, the plaques in the photo represented a couple cruises Mrs.
Nonny and I were planning to take. As some of you might know,
cruise ships generally receive and display a plaque given them for
each port, when they make their first call to that port. Older
ships have hundreds of these plaques displayed, typically in
stairways or near the navigation area.

Long ago, I decided that my home town (a farming community in
central MO) was not adequately represented beside major ports
such as Grand Caymen, St. Petersburg, Miami, NYC, Hawaii, Panama
etc., so I began to make and install plaques celebrating the Port
of Marshall MO aboard cruise ships. Marshall is about as far away
from the oceans as you can get, but now has "welcomed" around 25
cruise ships to its facilities, all signed by me as the Port
Master. It's a fun and harmless little prank that I enjoyed doing
on a cruise.

--
Nonny

and articulate person who has absolutely no clue
concerning what they are talking about.
The person is typically a media commentator or politician.

Attached Thumbnails
Sandpaper shelves-lws-cab-top-s-sandpaper-plaques-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 2/7/2010 2:25 PM, Nonny wrote:
Pardon the clutter and dirt in the photo. This is primarily of a
sandpaper storage cabinet I built, using scraps. The investment in time
was minimal and since I just used scrap material, the cost was
negligible as well.

Have its long lost identical twin in my shop ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

sandpaper whisky-dave UK diy 1 June 3rd 08 05:08 PM
Is very fine 220 grit sandpaper the right sandpaper to use to sand an alder wood table? Chris Tsao Home Repair 15 August 22nd 07 06:25 PM
sandpaper Mike UK diy 2 February 7th 05 01:23 AM
suspended shelves: what to use for wide shelves? Julian Bradfield UK diy 12 January 11th 05 03:33 PM
Sandpaper George Woodturning 9 November 26th 04 07:47 PM