Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Florida Traveler Advisory - Bushnell, FL

wrote in message

Be forewarned that a trip down Florida's stretch of I-75 could cost
you plenty - upwards of $300 plus 3 points on your license.

Federal Class Action Law Suit Forthcoming.

If you have been the recipient of a ticket for violation of Florida
Statute 314.074 at the location of illegally placed No U-Turn signs
located on CR-48 one block east of I-75 in front of Wal-Mart, please
join our class action lawsuit against these inbred cretins and bring
justice to a nationwide horde of victims.

So your main interest is getting a law firm even richer with a class action
suit.