Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Tetrahedron revisited - File 1 of 2 - Tetra 2.jpg (1/1)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tetra 2.jpg (130.9 KB, 57 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

What's all that white stuff?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in
:

What's all that white stuff?

I foolishly chose to live in a place where water exists as a solid... it
pains me to have to send my wife out to shovel the porch roof every few
days.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Elrond Hubbard wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in
:

What's all that white stuff?

I foolishly chose to live in a place where water exists as a solid... it
pains me to have to send my wife out to shovel the porch roof every few
days.

Kind of like Walter E Williams who, out of concern for his wife's health,
said he got her a pair of golf shoes for Christmas. Not because Mrs.
Williams played golf, but because he didn't want her slipping on the ice
while she was washing his car during the winter.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I'm here in Newfoundland and with another snow storm tonight ,my wife is
going to be on her fourth shovel so far this season
"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
m...
Elrond Hubbard wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in