Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default I haven't seen anything lately here, so this is a test posting.

Attached Thumbnails
I haven't seen anything lately here, so this is a test posting.-compressor-2-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message

I know a lot of folks build things for their babies.

But this is the first time I have seen anything built for a baby compressor!
:-)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
But this is the first time I have seen anything built for a baby

compressor!

Looked like a duct tape party to me.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Lee Michaels wrote:
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message

I know a lot of folks build things for their babies.

But this is the first time I have seen anything built for a baby compressor!
:-)

What can I say? I was bored. I've got a better compressor that I use for most
things.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 01:23:50 +0100, Lee Michaels wrote
(in article ):

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message

I know a lot of folks build things for their babies.

But this is the first time I have seen anything built for a baby compressor!
-)

Why would anyone need a baby compressor? Surely babies don't take up THAT
much roomŠ?

:-o

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 05:47:35 +0100, Bored Borg
wrote:

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 01:23:50 +0100, Lee Michaels wrote
(in article ):

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message

I know a lot of folks build things for their babies.

But this is the first time I have seen anything built for a baby compressor!
-)

Why would anyone need a baby compressor? Surely babies don't take up THAT
much roomŠ?

I think it has something to do with the collection/processing of baby oil?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 01:23:50 +0100, Lee Michaels wrote
(in article ):

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message

I know a lot of folks build things for their babies.

But this is the first time I have seen anything built for a baby
compressor!
-)

Why would anyone need a baby compressor? Surely babies don't take up THAT
much roomS?

I think it has something to do with the collection/processing of baby oil?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

No, no, no, no, no....Didn't you see that it is oil free. It's obviously to
blow away the, how should I say it, mess from the diaper so you don't have
to smell the toxics.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"David Conrad" wrote in message
est...

wrote:

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 01:23:50 +0100, Lee Michaels wrote
(in article ):

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message

I know a lot of folks build things for their babies.

But this is the first time I have seen anything built for a baby
compressor!
-)

Why would anyone need a baby compressor? Surely babies don't take up THAT
much roomS?

I think it has something to do with the collection/processing of baby
oil?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

No, no, no, no, no....Didn't you see that it is oil free. It's obviously
to blow away the, how should I say it, mess from the diaper so you don't
have to smell the toxics.

Well, at least it wasn't a tongue depressor - I get really bummed out when
my tongue gets depressed.

Vic

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default I haven't seen anything lately here, so this is a test posting. - No it's not! It's a compressor!

No it's not! It's a compressor!

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:10:30 -0400, "Mortimer Schnerd, RN"