Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
David Conrad David Conrad is offline

Default I haven't seen anything lately here, so this is a test posting.

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 05:47:35 +0100, Bored Borg
wrote:

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 01:23:50 +0100, Lee Michaels wrote
(in article ):

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message

I know a lot of folks build things for their babies.

But this is the first time I have seen anything built for a baby
compressor!
-)

Why would anyone need a baby compressor? Surely babies don't take up THAT
much roomS?

I think it has something to do with the collection/processing of baby oil?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

No, no, no, no, no....Didn't you see that it is oil free. It's obviously to
blow away the, how should I say it, mess from the diaper so you don't have
to smell the toxics.