Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Wooden eagle

I found this on the web. I don't have any info on it. Just the pics.
Art

Attached Thumbnails
Wooden eagle-super-big-wood-eagle-1-jpg  Wooden eagle-super-big-wood-eagle-2-jpg  Wooden eagle-super-big-wood-eagle-3-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Super Big Wood eagle 4.JPG (221.4 KB, 57 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Artemus" wrote in message
. ..
I found this on the web. I don't have any info on it. Just the pics.
Art

That is not only an excellent carving, it is BIG!

I would have loved to seen it carved.

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Doug Brown" wrote in message
I want to see the dust collector he used !

I want to see the big-ass bird that posed for it!

B.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Artemus" wrote in message . ..
I found this on the web. I don't have any info on it. Just the pics.
Art

Ah! The joys of a long weekend, away from work! Where the heck did I leave my whittling knife? lol ;p

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"wheelzuk" wrote
"Artemus" wrote
I found this on the web. I don't have any info on it. Just the pics.
Art

Ah! The joys of a long weekend, away from work! Where the heck did I leave

my whittling knife? lol ;p

Yeah ... eat your heart out, Teutels! LOL!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08