Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Waller

Default Eagle America & PriceCuter the same?

I just received to promotional E-Mails, one from PriceCutter and one from Eagle
America.

Item 400-2306 SIGNCRAFTER KIT appears on web pages from both companies. Same
Item # and same price.

Not a complaint, just an observation, although I have run into problems with
another vendor trading under multiple names charging double shipping and
handling on a single order because some items came from two different company
trade names. I don't know how the PriceCutter/Eagle America thing works.
____________________
Bill Waller
New Eagle, PA

Posted to rec.woodworking
Tyke

I read some months ago in this forum that they are owned by the same
company/couple.
PriceCutter sells mostly foreign made items.
Eagle America is meant to sell mostly US made items.

Dave Paine.

"Bill Waller" wrote in message
I just received to promotional E-Mails, one from PriceCutter and one from
Eagle
America.

Item 400-2306 SIGNCRAFTER KIT appears on web pages from both companies.
Same
Item # and same price.

Not a complaint, just an observation, although I have run into problems
with
another vendor trading under multiple names charging double shipping and
handling on a single order because some items came from two different
company
trade names. I don't know how the PriceCutter/Eagle America thing works.
____________________
Bill Waller
New Eagle, PA

Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"Bill Waller" wrote in message
I just received to promotional E-Mails, one from PriceCutter and one from
Eagle
America.

Item 400-2306 SIGNCRAFTER KIT appears on web pages from both companies.
Same
Item # and same price.

You know, I saw the two emails also, and thought I was confused. Thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking
no(SPAM)vasys

Bill Waller wrote:
I just received to promotional E-Mails, one from PriceCutter and one from Eagle
America.

Item 400-2306 SIGNCRAFTER KIT appears on web pages from both companies. Same
Item # and same price.

Not a complaint, just an observation, although I have run into problems with
another vendor trading under multiple names charging double shipping and
handling on a single order because some items came from two different company
trade names. I don't know how the PriceCutter/Eagle America thing works.

"Eagle America and PriceCutter, both based in Chardon, OH, and owned by
Dan and Linda Walter, are catalogs that market woodworking cutting tools
and accessories. Eagle America, founded in 1989 sells American-made
products; PriceCutter markets imported lower-priced items."

See (about 1/3 down the page):
http://www.callcentermagazine.com/GL...8701732&pgno=3

--
Jack Novak