Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default hanging stairs

http://gizmodo.com/photogallery/mvgi/1001171892

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mekon wrote:
http://gizmodo.com/photogallery/mvgi/1001171892

Mekon

and speaking of Escher...

beautiful work.
mahalo,
jo4hn
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mekon wrote:

[snip]

Do you realize what your x-face looks like?
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mekon wrote:

[snip]

Do you realize what your x-face looks like?

Can't say as I do....I know the pic it comes from too well, I just fill
in the gaps.

Here you go. You can too.

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote in message
. ..
http://gizmodo.com/photogallery/mvgi/1001171892

Mekon

Cool looking, but kind of spooky.
I think it would make me a little goosey to crawl up that hole the first few
times.
Maybe it's just a bit of claustrophobia.

Kate

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Kate" wrote in message
Cool looking, but kind of spooky.
I think it would make me a little goosey to crawl up that hole the first

few
times. Maybe it's just a bit of claustrophobia.

Visions of it collapsing like an accordion when you're halfway up?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mekon wrote:

Mekon wrote:

[snip]

Do you realize what your x-face looks like?

Can't say as I do....I know the pic it comes from too well, I just
fill in the gaps.

Here you go. You can too.

Try this:

Combine above text so all on one line. Then enter wherever you
configure your x-face in your newsreader.

Joe Barta
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Combine above text so all on one line. Then enter wherever you
configure your x-face in your newsreader.

Joe Barta

There you go... I just look grumpy now. kinda appropriate.

thanks

--
Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Mekon wrote in
:

Combine above text so all on one line. Then enter wherever you
configure your x-face in your newsreader.

Joe Barta

There you go... I just look grumpy now. kinda appropriate.

thanks

Your X-face is much better now. Congrats!

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mekon wrote in
:

Combine above text so all on one line. Then enter wherever you
configure your x-face in your newsreader.

Joe Barta

There you go... I just look grumpy now. kinda appropriate.

thanks

Your X-face is much better now. Congrats!

Funny, I never thought anyone else would give a damn.

Mekon

--
Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mekon wrote:

Your X-face is much better now. Congrats!

Funny, I never thought anyone else would give a damn.

Mekon

Well, we do. We care. Before you had no face. You were empty. Now, you
have a face. Eyes, nose, hair and glasses where once was just a big
hole. You can't go through life as a big hole...

Joe Barta
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:24:05 GMT, Joe Barta wrote:

Mekon wrote:

Your X-face is much better now. Congrats!

Funny, I never thought anyone else would give a damn.

Mekon

Well, we do. We care. Before you had no face. You were empty. Now, you
have a face. Eyes, nose, hair and glasses where once was just a big
hole. You can't go through life as a big hole...

Joe Barta

If only that were true, Joe...
Unfortunately, I know a few..

mac

Please remove [dot]splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message

"Kate" wrote in message
Cool looking, but kind of spooky.
I think it would make me a little goosey to crawl up that hole the first

few
times. Maybe it's just a bit of claustrophobia.

Visions of it collapsing like an accordion when you're halfway up?

Nope!
The BOOGEYMAN!

;ŹD

K.

Stairs Adrian Rees MW1LCR UK diy 7 December 30th 06 11:23 AM
What to do with these stairs? [email protected] Home Repair 3 October 23rd 06 04:14 PM
Stairs Into Kitchen - 2 sets of stairs ? Andy UK diy 2 January 21st 06 11:00 PM
Carpeting stairs and filling in wood stairs Dantanna Home Ownership 2 January 10th 05 11:35 PM
Stairs John Rumm UK diy 3 July 9th 03 11:14 AM