Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Astounding Dovetails

----- Original Message -----
From: Conover Workshops
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 5:49 PM
Subject: Astounding Dovetails

P.O. Box 679
Parkman, OH 44080
Phone (440) 548-3491
Adobe Announces Dovetail Plug In for Photoshop CS3

Today Adobe announced an exciting plug in for Photoshop CS3 that creates
dovetails on any piece of furniture. We all know that the secret of getting
accepted to top craft shows is photography. Without good pictures you will
not get the juries' attention. Enter stage right Photoshop with the exciting
new Dovetail Plug In. You can create beautiful dovetails even if you have
never done any woodworking.

The entire staff of Conover Workshops was doubtful about how good this could
be so downloaded the program and tried it out. We were blown away. We
grabbed a couple of scraps out of the scrap bin and secured them with blue
tape in a butt joint to allow nailing.

We then ran the work through the Photoshop CS3 Dovetail Plug In. As you can
see the results were astounding. We changed the funky wood to poplar and
walnut and got finely cut half blind dovetails. Try this exciting new tool
today. It will reduce your skill while impressing your friends.

With best regards,

Ernie Conover

Please feel free to contact us at any time either by email or phone
at (440)548-3491. We would be glad to discuss your educational requirements.

Attached Thumbnails
Astounding Dovetails-banner1-gif  Astounding Dovetails-new%2520omni%252060-jpg  Astounding Dovetails-new%2520omni%252059-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

F'N AMAZING!!!! I need to get that!

-Zz

On Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:39:35 -0400, "John Grossbohlin"

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

That top photo with the tape looks GREAT!!! Big improvement over the
other piece.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
news
You're GOOD!

Fantastic. Where do I buy it? I'm going to order it tomorrow, April 2nd.

Astounding Dovetails John Grossbohlin Woodworking 0 April 2nd 08 02:40 AM
First Dovetails! Stoutman Woodworking 9 July 1st 07 09:35 PM
Astounding amount of money in a month [email protected] UK diy 0 May 2nd 06 12:29 AM
First Dovetails John Grossbohlin Woodworking 0 May 1st 06 03:06 AM