Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Here is some wood I like. - attached files (1/3)

Robatoy wrote:
They don't make these kinda things no more.

Damn! Those mooseheads must be making you some bucks.
jo4hn
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In article ,
jo4hn wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
They don't make these kinda things no more.

Damn! Those mooseheads must be making you some bucks.
jo4hn

I wish! This '93 will suffice:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...atoy/oOl93.jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In article ,
Robatoy wrote:

In article ,
jo4hn wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
They don't make these kinda things no more.

Damn! Those mooseheads must be making you some bucks.
jo4hn

I wish! This '93 will suffice:
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...atoy/oOl93.jpg

But this is more likely: