Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
TJ TJ is offline

Default Apothecary Chest

Had this in my mind's eye for over a year - had all the materials squirrelled away, a finish sample done, parts rough cut - before getting time to actually make it.

I'm pretty happy with how it came out; antique bronze would've looked better on the hardware. It's sitting in the shop window now, but things are getting a bit cramped in that area of the shop, so I may just have to whisk it over to my place - just to get it out of the way, of course. 8^)

--
Timothy Juvenal
www.tjwoodworking.com

Attached Thumbnails
Apothecary Chest-apo02-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
TJ TJ is offline

Default Apothecary Chest - top view

Maple with fungus infected worm holes. Sweet.

--
Timothy Juvenal
www.tjwoodworking.com

Attached Thumbnails
Apothecary Chest-apo05-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
TJ TJ is offline

Default Apothecary Chest - dovetail detail

dovetails

--
Timothy Juvenal
www.tjwoodworking.com

Attached Thumbnails
Apothecary Chest-apo06-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

TJ wrote:
Had this in my mind's eye for over a year - had all the materials squirrelled away, a finish sample done, parts rough cut - before getting time to actually make it.

I'm pretty happy with how it came out; antique bronze would've looked better on the hardware. It's sitting in the shop window now, but things are getting a bit cramped in that area of the shop, so I may just have to whisk it over to my place - just to get it out of the way, of course. 8^)

good work

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Nice work. WHat wood?

(You should fix your word wrap)

-Zz
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Camera "red-eye" really bad on the hardware.

w.

TJ wrote:
Had this in my mind's eye for over a year - had all the materials squirrelled away, a finish sample done, parts rough cut - before getting time to actually make it.

I'm pretty happy with how it came out; antique bronze would've looked better on the hardware. It's sitting in the shop window now, but things are getting a bit cramped in that area of the shop, so I may just have to whisk it over to my place - just to get it out of the way, of course. 8^)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

TJ wrote:
Had this in my mind's eye for over a year - had all the materials squirrelled away, a finish sample done, parts rough cut - before getting time to actually make it.

I'm pretty happy with how it came out; antique bronze would've looked better on the hardware. It's sitting in the shop window now, but things are getting a bit cramped in that area of the shop, so I may just have to whisk it over to my place - just to get it out of the way, of course. 8^)

A beautiful piece of work...You should be very proud of it and yourself...

Toy Chest Jack Casuso Woodworking 0 December 18th 07 12:03 AM
CHEST J T Woodworking 0 November 12th 07 04:38 PM
APOTHECARY CHEST J T Woodworking 2 October 13th 07 08:08 PM
16-DRAW APOTHECARY CHEST J T Woodworking 0 December 31st 05 01:13 AM
CHEST J T Woodworking 3 December 29th 05 10:43 PM