Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Apothecary Chest

TJ wrote:

Had this in my mind's eye for over a year - had all the materials
squirrelled away, a finish sample done, parts rough cut - before getting
time to actually make it.

I'm pretty happy with how it came out; antique bronze would've looked
better on the hardware. It's sitting in the shop window now, but things
are getting a bit cramped in that area of the shop, so I may just have to
whisk it over to my place - just to get it out of the way, of course.
8^)

Nice.