Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default OT shot of eclipse for Jeff

Took this in my back yard.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Equal rights in golf: Remove the
ladies tee.

Attached Thumbnails
OT shot of eclipse for Jeff-06-eclipse-feb-08b-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Nice!
Thanks... in Tn. there were clouds from horizon to horizon.
Tom
"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
.. .
Took this in my back yard.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Equal rights in golf: Remove the
ladies tee.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Very good, I couldn't see it here in New Mexico to much cloud cover.

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
.. .
Took this in my back yard.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Equal rights in golf: Remove the
ladies tee.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Yup! Tennesse was in hiding last night.

I walked out last night and all I could see was dark.
I was pretty disappointed

Thanks for sharing!

Kate

"Tom Bunetta" wrote in message
. ..
Nice!
Thanks... in Tn. there were clouds from horizon to horizon.
Tom
"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
.. .
Took this in my back yard.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Equal rights in golf: Remove the
ladies tee.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:47:16 -0500, Gerald Ross wrote:

Took this in my back yard.

Very nice photography!

I was a bit orangey here, but pretty much the same.. nice work!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing