Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Cheap Duplicating Lathe Tray

I wanted to duplicate some table legs so I put together a quick stand that
sits on the top of the box under my lathe. Made of 2x4's and pine boards for
the shelf. I found this very helpful in laying out the legs and by keeping a
set of calipers close measurements were close at hand.

Tim

Attached Thumbnails
Cheap Duplicating Lathe Tray-cheap-duplicator-tray-2-jpg