Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default rocking chair project finished

See the steps in restoring an old rocking chair that was to be thrown
away. Two applications of Rockler's milk paint, two applications of
wipe-on polyurethane. I had intended to sand off the finish in obvious
wear areas but didn't have the heart or experience to do that once it
was finished. It was a fun project that kept me busy at odd moments for
about two months.

http://home.att.net/~big-train/wood.html

Walter.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Walter Johnson" wrote in message
See the steps in restoring an old rocking chair that was to be thrown
away. Two applications of Rockler's milk paint, two applications of
wipe-on polyurethane. I had intended to sand off the finish in obvious
wear areas but didn't have the heart or experience to do that once it was
finished. It was a fun project that kept me busy at odd moments for about
two months.

http://home.att.net/~big-train/wood.html

Walter.

Many of us would have done the bon fire. Great job.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Walter Johnson" wrote in message
See the steps in restoring an old rocking chair that was to be thrown
away. Two applications of Rockler's milk paint, two applications of
wipe-on polyurethane. I had intended to sand off the finish in obvious
wear areas but didn't have the heart or experience to do that once it was
finished. It was a fun project that kept me busy at odd moments for about
two months.

http://home.att.net/~big-train/wood.html

Walter.

Feels good to salvage a nice piece doesn't it. Very nice job.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Hey Walter, that chair looks GREAT!
I even kinda like the color you picked after all. But if you tell anyone I
said so, I'll deny it LOL

It's great to see something like that loved back to life again.

Kate

"Walter Johnson" wrote in message
See the steps in restoring an old rocking chair that was to be thrown
away. Two applications of Rockler's milk paint, two applications of
wipe-on polyurethane. I had intended to sand off the finish in obvious
wear areas but didn't have the heart or experience to do that once it
was finished. It was a fun project that kept me busy at odd moments for
about two months.

http://home.att.net/~big-train/wood.html

Walter.

progress...old rocking chair Walter Johnson[_2_] Woodworking Plans and Photos 5 October 31st 07 05:37 PM
old double rocking chair william kossack Woodworking 0 June 30th 06 03:05 PM
ROCKING HORSE CHAIR J T Woodworking 0 December 18th 05 06:29 PM
ROCKING CHAIR J T Woodworking 0 January 5th 05 10:19 AM
rocking chair woes Kitchens Inc. Home Repair 2 September 1st 03 11:04 PM