Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default The Beast

Well I finally picked up my $500 gloat. The photo shows the saw in the
back of the truck with the sliding side table folded down. The aft table
extension has been removed for transport but the 4 foot extension is
still mounted on he far side. The long aluminum "rod" is the traveller
for the sliding cutoff table.
The saw also has a scoring blade for cutting melamine or veneered ply to
eliminate splinters and chips.

George

Montreal Canada

Attached Thumbnails
The Beast-beast-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 23:52:08 -0500, George Anderson
wrote:

Well I finally picked up my $500 gloat. The photo shows the saw in the
back of the truck with the sliding side table folded down. The aft table
extension has been removed for transport but the 4 foot extension is
still mounted on he far side. The long aluminum "rod" is the traveller
for the sliding cutoff table.
The saw also has a scoring blade for cutting melamine or veneered ply to
eliminate splinters and chips.

George

Montreal Canada

The Beast... hahahaha...

I hope you were able to get it off the truck OK. You might hurt your
back. If you want, I can take it off your hands for you and you won't
have to worry about that. :-)

--
Bob the Tomato
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

Well I finally picked up my $500 gloat.

Aptly named!

Enjoy...
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"George Anderson" wrote in message
Well I finally picked up my $500 gloat. The photo shows the saw in the
back of the truck with the sliding side table folded down. The aft table
extension has been removed for transport but the 4 foot extension is
still mounted on he far side. The long aluminum "rod" is the traveller
for the sliding cutoff table.
The saw also has a scoring blade for cutting melamine or veneered ply to
eliminate splinters and chips.

George

Montreal Canada

=====Very nice, but it seems to lack the espresso machine of later models.