Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Holiday carving

This is something for my Mom in law. She found a wood spirit carved in a
rolling pin and thought it'd be a good idea for a Santa. I thought
that'd be a good excuse to make it more of an "Old Man Winter" but she
really wanted more of a "Hallmark" Santa. This is what I came up with.
The 3rd pic is my signature that I carve into all of my pieces somewhere.

Attached Thumbnails
Holiday carving-santa-rolling-pin-left-jpg  Holiday carving-santa-rolling-pin-right-jpg  Holiday carving-santa-rolling-pin-sig-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I like the idea very much.
Does she use it to imprint her pie crusts or is it just for pretty?

I personally, would have liked the Old Man Winter...
but the Santa looks pretty doggone spiffy too
Your celtic Hallmark is a nice touch.

Kate

Going on holiday Janice UK diy 19 November 8th 07 08:34 PM
Holiday Wishes Greg G. Woodturning 1 December 24th 05 08:54 PM
Holiday Wishes Greg G. Woodworking 0 December 24th 05 08:02 PM
New UK Holiday Jeff Wisnia Metalworking 1 March 15th 05 03:37 PM
Smoke Alarms in domestic/holiday homes - new build, bank holiday wiring Laurie UK diy 6 August 25th 03 07:02 PM