Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Chris Damico Chris Damico is offline

Default Holiday carving

This is something for my Mom in law. She found a wood spirit carved in a
rolling pin and thought it'd be a good idea for a Santa. I thought
that'd be a good excuse to make it more of an "Old Man Winter" but she
really wanted more of a "Hallmark" Santa. This is what I came up with.
The 3rd pic is my signature that I carve into all of my pieces somewhere.

Attached Thumbnails
Holiday carving-santa-rolling-pin-left-jpg  Holiday carving-santa-rolling-pin-right-jpg  Holiday carving-santa-rolling-pin-sig-jpg