Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default just cranked out a stand for my guitars this weekend

still need to put some kind of finish on it. Will take more pictures
after I do that.

It is made from African Mahogany with Maple pegs.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

let me try that again....

mapdude wrote:

still need to put some kind of finish on it. Will take more pictures
after I do that.

It is made from African Mahogany with Maple pegs.

Attached Thumbnails
just cranked out a stand for my guitars this weekend-pa280213-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default just cranked out a stand for my guitars this weekend (lets trythis one more time...)

I think I need to just go to bed....

mapdude wrote:

let me try that again....

mapdude wrote:

still need to put some kind of finish on it. Will take more pictures
after I do that.

It is made from African Mahogany with Maple pegs.

Attached Thumbnails
just cranked out a stand for my guitars this weekend-p9030210-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"mapdude" wrote

I think I need to just go to bed....

still need to put some kind of finish on it. Will take more pictures
after I do that.

It is made from African Mahogany with Maple pegs.

Very nice.

Are you going for a shiny finish to match the guitars?

You have a lot of guitars. Do you play professionally or is this just a
serious addiction? ;-)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I think you just solved my problem of what to make my son for
Christmas. Thanks!

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"mapdude" wrote in message
I think I need to just go to bed....

I was beginning to think the same thing about you. 8^)

I've been working on designing something for my son thinking along those
lines but hadn't finished my thinking it out.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

As far as finish, I have always been partial to a satin finish, that is
probably what I will do. Have to be careful though, some products can
react with the nitro celulous finish of the guitars so I may just put
some kind of oil on it and let it go.

Used to play for $$ but not any more, and yes, it is a serious
addiction. There are 5 more acoustics that are not in the picture....

Lee Michaels wrote:
"mapdude" wrote

I think I need to just go to bed....

still need to put some kind of finish on it. Will take more pictures
after I do that.

It is made from African Mahogany with Maple pegs.

Very nice.

Are you going for a shiny finish to match the guitars?

You have a lot of guitars. Do you play professionally or is this just a
serious addiction? ;-)

World's best guitars ever!!!! [email protected] Home Repair 0 September 18th 07 07:47 PM
cranked shower inlets andyv UK diy 1 May 9th 06 11:23 AM
Craftsman 9-4230 hand-cranked drill questions.... Brooks Moses Woodworking 1 January 11th 06 02:01 PM
Well, that was a fun weekend! Let's see what next weekend brings!( longish ) Mark and Kim Smith Home Repair 2 October 25th 04 08:16 PM