Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mapdude mapdude is offline

Default just cranked out a stand for my guitars this weekend (lets trythis one more time...)

As far as finish, I have always been partial to a satin finish, that is
probably what I will do. Have to be careful though, some products can
react with the nitro celulous finish of the guitars so I may just put
some kind of oil on it and let it go.

Used to play for $$ but not any more, and yes, it is a serious
addiction. There are 5 more acoustics that are not in the picture....

Lee Michaels wrote:
"mapdude" wrote

I think I need to just go to bed....

still need to put some kind of finish on it. Will take more pictures
after I do that.

It is made from African Mahogany with Maple pegs.

Very nice.

Are you going for a shiny finish to match the guitars?

You have a lot of guitars. Do you play professionally or is this just a
serious addiction? ;-)