Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default celtic knots and designs

I found this web site a while back when I was looking for designs to carve.
I was thinking more along the lines of "love spoons" than box tops. see:

http://www.wallace.net/knots/

It has instructions on how to create your own knots.
Also http://www.identifont.com/samples/ba...elticKnots.gif
and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_knot
have some good images

Celtic Box progress Kate Woodworking Plans and Photos 36 October 17th 07 02:55 AM
Celtic Box top... Kate Woodworking Plans and Photos 32 October 7th 07 08:42 PM
Celtic Piano Stand Lowell Holmes Woodworking 6 September 29th 07 09:06 PM
Celtic Designs asmurff Woodworking 15 September 23rd 07 09:21 PM
Celtic Knots Hal Woodturning 0 September 6th 05 11:50 PM