Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Chinese particleboard is bad stuff, boys, addendum

See photos attached....

"Guv Bob" wrote in message

Not just the edges (with, by the way, is were most of the fumes come out
because they are rough and not sealed). The whole flat sides and back are
exposed particleboard. Give me a binary newsgroup you have access to and
I'll upload a photo.

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Attached Thumbnails
Re: Chinese particleboard is bad stuff, boys, addendum-cab001-jpg  Re: Chinese particleboard is bad stuff, boys, addendum-cab002-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

The shiny look is due to 2 coats of shellac.

"Guv Bob" wrote in message news:0EIDi.1757$s06.384@trnddc04...
See photos attached....

"Guv Bob" wrote in message

Not just the edges (with, by the way, is were most of the fumes come out
because they are rough and not sealed). The whole flat sides and back are
exposed particleboard. Give me a binary newsgroup you have access to and
I'll upload a photo.

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Guv Bob" in message

I'll upload a photo.

Sheeeesh .... what idiot would buy that crap?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/08/07