Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,

Default Ho...(snip)

If I were a religious person I'd hope there is a special place in hell
for a piece of slime like you. But as I am not, all I can do is hope
you get caught, go to prison and be put in the general population, with
no special protection for you.
And that when they come for you, you hear their steps coming toward you
and you know true fear like the children you abuse. When they finally
kill you, I hope it is particularly painful, gruesome and takes a long,
long time for us to be rid of you.

And even if there is a hell, I hope that (or worse) is the way you get
there.

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Obviously I have my filters set right. I have no idea what post you are
talking about and I suspect I really don't want to know either. So please,
let's not anyone decide they have to quote it to comment on it.

"Mekon" wrote in message
. ..
If I were a religious person I'd hope there is a special place in hell for
a piece of slime like you. But as I am not, all I can do is hope you get
caught, go to prison and be put in the general population, with no special
protection for you.
And that when they come for you, you hear their steps coming toward you
and you know true fear like the children you abuse. When they finally kill
you, I hope it is particularly painful, gruesome and takes a long, long
time for us to be rid of you.

And even if there is a hell, I hope that (or worse) is the way you get
there.

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Well said.

-Zz

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 23:49:12 GMT, Mekon
wrote:

If I were a religious person I'd hope there is a special place in hell
for a piece of slime like you. But as I am not, all I can do is hope
you get caught, go to prison and be put in the general population, with
no special protection for you.
And that when they come for you, you hear their steps coming toward you
and you know true fear like the children you abuse. When they finally
kill you, I hope it is particularly painful, gruesome and takes a long,
long time for us to be rid of you.

And even if there is a hell, I hope that (or worse) is the way you get
there.

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In article , Scratch Ankle
wrote:

Obviously I have my filters set right. I have no idea what post you are
talking about and I suspect I really don't want to know either. So please,
let's not anyone decide they have to quote it to comment on it.

The post he references doesn't exist on either Supernews or shaw.ca,
either.

http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Scratch Ankle" wrote in message .. .
Obviously I have my filters set right. I have no idea what post you are
talking about and I suspect I really don't want to know either. So please,
let's not anyone decide they have to quote it to comment on it.

Hear, hear!! Ignorance is bliss, (sometimes)