Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default How true is this? - clamps.jpg (0/1)

Ha u-all,
Can the group relate to this? clamps pic.
Doesn't seem to be to many ppl. posting to this group.
Or is it just me?
Francis
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:57:40 -0700, ghost wrote:

Ha u-all,
Can the group relate to this? clamps pic.
Doesn't seem to be to many ppl. posting to this group.
Or is it just me?
Francis

I think most posters use this group as a binary adjunct to The Wreck
(rec.woodworking). As far as "too many clamps" goes, I can only say
that I've wished for one or two more of a particular size many more
times than I've complained about having too many.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

The only reason that I don't have more clamps is that I'm running out of
places to store them, so I've decided that I'll have to make do with what I
have until I get a bigger shop - and this is not likely to happen in my few
remaining years (unless I win the big one).

Charley

Tom Veatch wrote in message
news
On Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:57:40 -0700, ghost wrote:

Ha u-all,
Can the group relate to this? clamps pic.
Doesn't seem to be to many ppl. posting to this group.
Or is it just me?
Francis

I think most posters use this group as a binary adjunct to The Wreck
(rec.woodworking). As far as "too many clamps" goes, I can only say
that I've wished for one or two more of a particular size many more
times than I've complained about having too many.

Tom Veatch
Wichita, KS
USA

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

You just happen to be particularly prolific.

--
Kate
______

The shortest distance between two points,
can be a lot more fun in a Jeep!

"ghost" wrote in message
Ha u-all,
Can the group relate to this? clamps pic.
Doesn't seem to be to many ppl. posting to this group.
Or is it just me?
Francis

Clamps - 40"+ sized clamps Coltrane Woodworking 34 January 7th 07 05:31 AM
This is True Gunner Metalworking 0 March 20th 06 09:12 AM
Irwin Quick Grip clamps vs Jorgensen ISD clamps Ranger Paul Woodworking 0 January 12th 06 05:43 AM
Is This True? Harry Home Repair 14 August 5th 05 05:59 PM
FS : Pipe Clamps & Deep throat Pipe clamps Rob V Woodworking 5 February 14th 04 03:33 PM