Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default What is it for - 2nd hint

This close-up might give it away for some....

Attached Thumbnails
What is it for - 2nd hint-mcase4-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Yes, I'm still a babe, working on my 16th.
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:47:20 -0500, "Charlie M. 1958"

This close-up might give it away for some....

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

BumHead wrote:
Yes, I'm still a babe, working on my 16th.

3/13/97 here. :-)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

12/21/91 Best thing that ever happened to me. The English
language does not have the words to describe the difference in the
quality of my life!!!!!

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 08:14:02 -0500, "Charlie M. 1958"
wrote:

BumHead wrote:
Yes, I'm still a babe, working on my 16th.

3/13/97 here. :-)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

BumHead wrote:
Yes, I'm still a babe, working on my 16th.

3/13/97 here. :-)

Amen to that, Brother!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

ok! I give up and I'm curious - what is it?

"Charlie M. 1958" wrote in message
This close-up might give it away for some....

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Vic Baron wrote:
ok! I give up and I'm curious - what is it?

"Charlie M. 1958" wrote in message
This close-up might give it away for some....

At most AA meetings they give out bronze medallions to commemorate the
anniversary of your last drink. These are commonly called "chips". Each
chip is marked with a roman numeral to signify the number of years of
sobriety attained, so a group needs to have a pretty good stock of chips
on hand to accommodate anyone celebrating a "birthday" as it is called.
This is a case for holding those chips. The big clunky handle is to
make it easy on the person setting up the meeting, since there are
usually a number of items that have to be dragged out of a storage room
to the room where the meeting takes place.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Vic Baron wrote:
ok! I give up and I'm curious - what is it?

"Charlie M. 1958" wrote in message
This close-up might give it away for some....

At most AA meetings they give out bronze medallions to commemorate the
anniversary of your last drink. These are commonly called "chips". Each
chip is marked with a roman numeral to signify the number of years of
sobriety attained, so a group needs to have a pretty good stock of chips
on hand to accommodate anyone celebrating a "birthday" as it is called.
This is a case for holding those chips. The big clunky handle is to make
it easy on the person setting up the meeting, since there are usually a
number of items that have to be dragged out of a storage room to the room
where the meeting takes place.

Thanx, Charlie - didn't know that. Seems a great way to mark reaching one's
goals.

Vic

AEG washing machine hint Paul D.Smith UK diy 5 November 9th 06 12:33 AM
Old metalworking hint..does it work? Koz Metalworking 6 October 30th 05 03:36 PM
Today's Hint - Don't do things like this RonB Woodturning 97 November 21st 04 07:28 AM
Today's Hint - Don't do things like this RonB Woodworking 124 November 21st 04 07:28 AM