Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Dolls House

Does anyone have plans for a juniors, dolls house?

I have the idea of what I am doing, but if someone has a measured plan, that
would be great.

Something like the attached.

Thanks,

Sean

Attached Thumbnails
Dolls House-0508-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Sean" wrote in message
Does anyone have plans for a juniors, dolls house?

I have the idea of what I am doing, but if someone has a measured plan,
that would be great.

Something like the attached.

Get a ruler and measure the photo. Then scale it to your own drawing.
With a few tries, you'll be amazingly close to what is in the photo. I've
build a lot of stuff that way. If this is from a catalog, they probably
give some dimensions for a start.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
newsOcRh.14721$IY4.13235@trndny03...

"Sean" wrote in message
Does anyone have plans for a juniors, dolls house?

I have the idea of what I am doing, but if someone has a measured plan,
that would be great.

Something like the attached.

Get a ruler and measure the photo. Then scale it to your own drawing.
With a few tries, you'll be amazingly close to what is in the photo. I've
build a lot of stuff that way. If this is from a catalog, they probably
give some dimensions for a start.

Yeah, that's where I was heading, but thought that someone may have already
done this.