DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dolls House (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/207324-dolls-house.html)

Sean April 5th 07 02:52 PM

Dolls House

1 Attachment(s)
Does anyone have plans for a juniors, dolls house?

I have the idea of what I am doing, but if someone has a measured plan, that
would be great.

Something like the attached.

Thanks,

Sean

Edwin Pawlowski April 5th 07 09:16 PM

Dolls House

"Sean" wrote in message
Does anyone have plans for a juniors, dolls house?

I have the idea of what I am doing, but if someone has a measured plan,
that would be great.

Something like the attached.

Get a ruler and measure the photo. Then scale it to your own drawing.
With a few tries, you'll be amazingly close to what is in the photo. I've
build a lot of stuff that way. If this is from a catalog, they probably
give some dimensions for a start.

Sean April 10th 07 11:16 AM

Dolls House

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Sean" wrote in message
Does anyone have plans for a juniors, dolls house?

I have the idea of what I am doing, but if someone has a measured plan,
that would be great.

Something like the attached.

Get a ruler and measure the photo. Then scale it to your own drawing.
With a few tries, you'll be amazingly close to what is in the photo. I've
build a lot of stuff that way. If this is from a catalog, they probably
give some dimensions for a start.

Yeah, that's where I was heading, but thought that someone may have already
done this.