Owen Lowe

Default Congrats Mr. Turner of the Month

Perhaps I missed this being posted recently but imagine my surprise when
I recognized the turner of the month for the March issue of Woodezine!
Congratulations Darrell Feltmate - and now I can put a face to all the
words of wisdom, moderation, tutorials and other great contributions
you've made.

http://www.woodezine.com/03_2005/0305_nav.html

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long
Kevin Miller

Owen Lowe wrote:
Perhaps I missed this being posted recently but imagine my surprise when
I recognized the turner of the month for the March issue of Woodezine!
Congratulations Darrell Feltmate - and now I can put a face to all the
words of wisdom, moderation, tutorials and other great contributions
you've made.

http://www.woodezine.com/03_2005/0305_nav.html

Ah, you beat me to it! I saw that too. Ya done good Darrell, it's a
pleasure to see you recognized...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Paulco

Congrats Darrell, and it's nice to put a face to the words.
Cheers
Paul

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:16:37 -0800, Owen Lowe
wrote:

Perhaps I missed this being posted recently but imagine my surprise when
I recognized the turner of the month for the March issue of Woodezine!
Congratulations Darrell Feltmate - and now I can put a face to all the
words of wisdom, moderation, tutorials and other great contributions
you've made.

http://www.woodezine.com/03_2005/0305_nav.html

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia

Will

Congratulations and well deserved.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Owen Lowe wrote:
Perhaps I missed this being posted recently but imagine my surprise when
I recognized the turner of the month for the March issue of Woodezine!
Congratulations Darrell Feltmate - and now I can put a face to all the
words of wisdom, moderation, tutorials and other great contributions
you've made.

http://www.woodezine.com/03_2005/0305_nav.html

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek
http://woodwork.pmccl.com

Arch

Couldn't have happened to a finer man or a better woodturner and
teacher. Sorry Darrell, with your personality, you will never be
eligible for COC. How about as our badly needed chaplain. What do you
enlisted COCs and Kevin think? Darell, if elected would you serve?

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

mac davis

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:16:37 -0800, Owen Lowe wrote:

Perhaps I missed this being posted recently but imagine my surprise when
I recognized the turner of the month for the March issue of Woodezine!
Congratulations Darrell Feltmate - and now I can put a face to all the
words of wisdom, moderation, tutorials and other great contributions
you've made.

http://www.woodezine.com/03_2005/0305_nav.html

Thanks, Owen...
I've sent that link to several friends... (most of whom have seen a lot of
Darrell's site on the notebook in the shop)

Darrell is twice blessed... he's an inspiration both to his congregation and to
the turners of the world..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Ken Moon

"Owen Lowe" wrote in message
news
Perhaps I missed this being posted recently but imagine my surprise when
I recognized the turner of the month for the March issue of Woodezine!
Congratulations Darrell Feltmate - and now I can put a face to all the
words of wisdom, moderation, tutorials and other great contributions
you've made.

http://www.woodezine.com/03_2005/0305_nav.html

======================
Thanks to Owen for posting the link (it looks like a good site to check
periodically), and both congratulations and thanks to Darrell. I think most
everyone in this NG has been helped by Darrell or has learned from his web
site. Thank thee preacher --way to go!

Ken Moom
Webberville, TX

Kevin Miller

Arch wrote:
Couldn't have happened to a finer man or a better woodturner and
teacher. Sorry Darrell, with your personality, you will never be
eligible for COC. How about as our badly needed chaplain. What do you
enlisted COCs and Kevin think? Darell, if elected would you serve?

Sorry Arch, that's just his cross to bear! g

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Lobby Dosser

"Ken Moon" wrote:

"Owen Lowe" wrote in message
news
Perhaps I missed this being posted recently but imagine my surprise
when I recognized the turner of the month for the March issue of
Woodezine! Congratulations Darrell Feltmate - and now I can put a
face to all the words of wisdom, moderation, tutorials and other
great contributions you've made.

http://www.woodezine.com/03_2005/0305_nav.html

======================
Thanks to Owen for posting the link (it looks like a good site to
check periodically), and both congratulations and thanks to Darrell. I
think most everyone in this NG has been helped by Darrell or has
learned from his web site. Thank thee preacher --way to go!

AMEN BROTHER! AMEN!

Ken Moom
Webberville, TX

Owen Lowe

In article . net,
"Ken Moon" wrote:

(it looks like a good site to check
periodically)

Ken, you can subscribe and receive a once a month email notice when the
new issue is posted:
http://www.woodezine.com/

They've never spam'd me as far as I can tell. I've been reading it for
quite a while now and usually find the issues interesting.

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long
Ray Sandusky

Owen

Thank you for starting this thread and for being first to congratulate
Darrell. I also want to offer my kudos as well!

Darrell - your selflessness in providing solid information to all who ask is
valued by all!
Even greater is the reflection of the Gospel in your attitude! Thank you!

Ray Sandusky
Brentwood, TN