mac davis

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:16:37 -0800, Owen Lowe wrote:

Perhaps I missed this being posted recently but imagine my surprise when
I recognized the turner of the month for the March issue of Woodezine!
Congratulations Darrell Feltmate - and now I can put a face to all the
words of wisdom, moderation, tutorials and other great contributions
you've made.

http://www.woodezine.com/03_2005/0305_nav.html

Thanks, Owen...
I've sent that link to several friends... (most of whom have seen a lot of
Darrell's site on the notebook in the shop)

Darrell is twice blessed... he's an inspiration both to his congregation and to
the turners of the world..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing