TJIC

Default Technical Video Rental: turning videos for rent

I hope you'll forgive a brief plug:

I run Technical Video Rental. We've now in our third year of renting
out instructional and craft videos.

We carry videos on woodturning, power tools, etc.

You can see our selection at

http://technicalvideorental.com/rental_28.html

If there are any questions I can answer, please don't hesitate to write
to me at

Thanks,

Travis J I Corcoran