Old January 24th 05, 07:58 PM
dtoggs

Default WTB Roto/carve Table saw duplicator

I am looking to buy a table saw duplicator called "Roto/carve" mfgd
1985-1995 I need it for my woodshop turning projects.advise size,price and
shipping to 40219. Thanks,Paul

Old April 6th 05, 06:23 PM
dtoggs

Thanks to you all,I have found a Roto Carve. This internet is truly
powerful,PW

Old April 7th 05, 12:13 AM
Leif Thorvaldson

"dtoggs" wrote in message
lkaboutcrafting.com...
Thanks to you all,I have found a Roto Carve. This internet is truly
powerful,PW

You're right. That's why the gubbmint wants to tax and control it! *G*

Leif

Old May 8th 05, 07:36 PM
dtoggs

I did find a Roto Carve on the net! I now need set up pattern and would
like to have the salesl video. I would alsa like to converse with an
owner. Thanks,Paul W

Old May 30th 05, 06:03 PM
mescalero

Sir, I have the sales video. I also want to buy a roto-carve, could
you share some of the things you learned in your search
Robert

Old May 4th 16, 03:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

replying to dtoggs , fred wrote:
pandb12167 wrote:

I am looking to buy a table saw duplicator called "Roto/carve"
mfgd
1985-1995 I need it for my woodshop turning projects.advise size,price
and
shipping to 40219. Thanks,Paul

I have same.....
contact Fred 716-433-4224 12:00 noon E.S.T. is best

Old May 4th 16, 03:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

pandb12167 wrote:

I am looking to buy a table saw duplicator called "Roto/carve"
mfgd
1985-1995 I need it for my woodshop turning projects.advise size,price
and
shipping to 40219. Thanks,Paul

I have same.....
contact Fred 716-433-4224 12:00 noon E.S.T. is best

You noticed that was from 11 years ago?

Old June 18th 18, 02:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Monday, May 30, 2005 at 12:03:44 PM UTC-5, mescalero wrote:
Sir, I have the sales video. I also want to buy a roto-carve, could
you share some of the things you learned in your search
Robert

I have a Roto Carve in Great Condition if you are still looking.