Quick Turnings

Default Another Web Page Collection of Fine Wood Turnings

Inspired by the recent thread of the fine web page showing fine
collections of wood turning products, I have made my own page to show
some of my work. I too would like to receive feedback as to what you
think of my collection. My web page design still needs some work, but
I am truly proud of my efforts so far.

Thanks for your input and support!

http://home.earthlink.net/~quickturnings/index.htm

Quick Turning
Don

HAHAHAHAHA someones mind is slipping a small gear....cute..
Quick Turning

Jonathon

Slipping a gear?

Bill B

Neat. How do you get the texture on the piece you call "Acacia"? Is it a
new Sorby tool, or something from down under?

http://home.comcast.net/~bberg100

"Quick Turnings" wrote in message
Inspired by the recent thread of the fine web page showing fine
collections of wood turning products, I have made my own page to show
some of my work. I too would like to receive feedback as to what you
think of my collection. My web page design still needs some work, but
I am truly proud of my efforts so far.

Thanks for your input and support!

http://home.earthlink.net/~quickturnings/index.htm

Quick Turning

Barry N. Turner

While I may take a look at your web page, and thanks for the effort, there's
no way I'll offer up any constructive criticism. Please don't take this
personally. Sorry.

Barry

"Quick Turnings" wrote in message
Inspired by the recent thread of the fine web page showing fine
collections of wood turning products, I have made my own page to show
some of my work. I too would like to receive feedback as to what you
think of my collection. My web page design still needs some work, but
I am truly proud of my efforts so far.

Thanks for your input and support!

http://home.earthlink.net/~quickturnings/index.htm

Quick Turning

mac davis

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 22:30:55 GMT, Quick Turnings
wrote:

Inspired by the recent thread of the fine web page showing fine
collections of wood turning products, I have made my own page to show
some of my work. I too would like to receive feedback as to what you
think of my collection. My web page design still needs some work, but
I am truly proud of my efforts so far.

Thanks for your input and support!

http://home.earthlink.net/~quickturnings/index.htm

Quick Turning

ok.. maybe I should borrow bills helmet and mask first, but here
goes..

Most people find the word REDWOOD easier to read if it has 2 O's..
please don't kill my family or insult my country...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Member

Location: West Yorkshire, UK