Richard

..... and "one's" should be spelt "ones"!
"mac davis" wrote in message
On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 22:30:55 GMT, Quick Turnings
wrote:

Inspired by the recent thread of the fine web page showing fine
collections of wood turning products, I have made my own page to show
some of my work. I too would like to receive feedback as to what you
think of my collection. My web page design still needs some work, but
I am truly proud of my efforts so far.

Thanks for your input and support!

http://home.earthlink.net/~quickturnings/index.htm

Quick Turning

ok.. maybe I should borrow bills helmet and mask first, but here
goes..

Most people find the word REDWOOD easier to read if it has 2 O's..
please don't kill my family or insult my country...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing