william_b_noble

Default some small DC motor controllers FA

I've been sorting and testing the DC controllers I picked up - I've put a
few on E-bay, he

These could be really good for a small pen lathe, or to run some accessory
that requires vairable speed.

I have some others that I've tested but not listed yet, and plenty that are
not tested - if you have some particular desire for Minarik controllers,
drop me a note

--
Bill

to Email me, repair this address and use it:
william_ b_ noble at msn dot com

also check out http://www.wbnoble.com