Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
George

Default Fluorescent Light, Need help

Working indoors with heat? Either will do. You'll take things to the
window to judge color, anyway.

If you're in poorly or unheated, you'll want cold start fixtures and bulbs.

"Denis Marier" wrote in message
I just bought on sale a 48" shoplight.
I did not exactly what type of fluorescent light tubes to get. I got back
home with Super Saver Cold White. Then I learned that I could have
purchased " Daylight or soft white.
I wonder what is the most popular with type used for woodturning.

Denis

Compact fluorescent light failures Peter E. Orban Electronics Repair 26 October 15th 04 05:44 AM
Inground spa light replac barry martin Home Repair 0 October 14th 04 12:30 AM
changing a light bulb Joe Home Repair 6 March 8th 04 06:30 PM
Light bulb malfunction Oldylocks Home Repair 12 February 5th 04 01:51 PM
anyone know how to diagnose a faulty Choke / Ballast in fluorescent light circuit nick UK diy 14 July 7th 03 02:01 PM