Homestead Store and More

Default Dremel question

Does anyone know of an attachment for a Dremel [or similar] that you can
cut circles with? in the manner that you use a hole cut blade on a
drill.... Actually I want the circles and I want them small.

Denise

--
The Homestead Store and More........
For a little bit of Alaska and a lot of the Northwest, drop by for a

J. Clarke

Homestead Store and More wrote:

Does anyone know of an attachment for a Dremel [or similar] that you can
cut circles with? in the manner that you use a hole cut blade on a
drill.... Actually I want the circles and I want them small.

Go to the Dremel site--there is a circle cutting attachment. However if you
want them really small then a plug cutter might be a better bet.

Denise

--
The Homestead Store and More........
For a little bit of Alaska and a lot of the Northwest, drop by for a
visit!
http://www.homesteadline.com

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
Homestead Store and More

Thank you, I will check it out. I was on a site with Dremel attachments,
however it might not have been 'the' site. Thank you for telling me what to
look for and where.

Denise

"J. Clarke" wrote:

[...]

J. Clarke

Homestead Store and More wrote:

Thank you, I will check it out. I was on a site with Dremel attachments,
however it might not have been 'the' site. Thank you for telling me
what to look for and where.

I just checked the Dremel site, which is http://www.dremel.com of course,
and found that they no longer show a circle guide for the small tools, just
for the Advantage. On the other hand, the router attachments also have
circle guides built in.

The Circle Guide is included in accessory kit Model 698, which is available
at Home Depot
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?frmSearchStr=dremel&CNTTYPE=PROD_META&M ID=9876&com.broadvision.session.new=Yes&CNTKEY=mis c%2fsearchResults.jsp.
if you're in the US or Canada.

Denise