Micky

Default Looking for a class in NJ

Does anyone know of any woodturning classes or clubs in northern New
Jersey or northeastern Pennsylvania? I am new to the hobby, and it has
become very clear to me that I can get only so far from books and
trying to figure it out on my own. Thanks so much for any help.
Junior

"Micky" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know of any woodturning classes or clubs in northern New
Jersey or northeastern Pennsylvania? I am new to the hobby, and it has
become very clear to me that I can get only so far from books and
trying to figure it out on my own. Thanks so much for any help.

http://www.ellsworthstudios.com/david/schoolwood.html

Well worth the money.

Junior

Harry B. Pye

Junior,

http://www.ellsworthstudios.com/david/schoolwood.html
Well worth the money.

Just a little closer to you but still in Pennsylvania is Bill Grumbine
http://www.enter.net/~ultradad/ He is just west of Allentown. Bill does
only one-on-one teaching and charges by the hour. No real affiliation with
Bill. Just a satisfied pupil.

Harry

George

Yeah, if you read the subject line quickly, you'll say there is no class in
New Jersey.

As evidence, my brother lives there.

http://www.woodturner.org/ and into the chapter list shows a bunch in NJ.

"Harry B. Pye" wrote in message