Rex Haslip

Default Ornamental Turning Group

The South Auckland Woodturners Guild Inc. are starting an Ornamental
Tuirning group as part of their Group.

An inaugural meeting will be held next Saturday 16 Octiber 2004 at the club
rooms.

If you are interested in attending, please either email me for directions,
or visit our website www.sawg.org.nz and check the Woodturning Calendar for
instructions how to get there

Regards
Rex Haslip