James R. Shields

Default Something Different

I've made hundreds of bowls and candleholders but I decided to try making
lamps. Most fun I've had in a long time. Did the first ones from wood I
actually got from the Home Depot. They are beautiful, but it took a little
engineering to get the parts to fit just right.

Steve Wolfe

I've made hundreds of bowls and candleholders but I decided to try making
lamps. Most fun I've had in a long time. Did the first ones from wood I
actually got from the Home Depot. They are beautiful, but it took a little
engineering to get the parts to fit just right.

So, put some pictures up!

steve