DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Something Different (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/72046-something-different.html)

James R. Shields October 4th 04 09:28 PM

Something Different

I've made hundreds of bowls and candleholders but I decided to try making
lamps. Most fun I've had in a long time. Did the first ones from wood I
actually got from the Home Depot. They are beautiful, but it took a little
engineering to get the parts to fit just right.

Steve Wolfe October 4th 04 10:19 PM

I've made hundreds of bowls and candleholders but I decided to try making
lamps. Most fun I've had in a long time. Did the first ones from wood I
actually got from the Home Depot. They are beautiful, but it took a little
engineering to get the parts to fit just right.

So, put some pictures up!

steve