Boyd McDuffy

Default Need info on Oliver Lathe

Does anyone have any info. or web sites they can direct me to about Oliver
Lathes? My friend just bought a big pattern makers lathe by Oliver. Built in
1968, 18" swing, Mod. #2355. We plan to add riser blocks to it and can not
get the outboard hand wheel off. Also, do you know where we might locate
documentation? Thanks in advance. Will keep you informed of our progress.
This lathe is similar to the one Johannes Michelsen turns his awesome hats
on.

Boyd

vmtw

http://home.att.net/~waterfront-wood...athe/lathe.htm