Ruth

Default Help; Unique Furniture posted here?

Several months ago, someone, somewhere posted a link to a picture of some
really unique and whimsical furniture done by a professional furniture
maker. The picture link was of a Victorian chair with the ball and claw
foot with one of the feet reaching for the ball; like it rolled out from
under the foot.

Does anyone recall this picture? Thought I kept the link as a favorite but
apparently didn't.

Thanks for any help.
Ruth

--
www.torne-lignum.com

Dave Peebles

Hello Ruth,

This might be the one you were thinking about..

http://www.jakecress.com/picture_gallery.htm

Good luck on the move,,

Dave

--
David Peebles
Lyons, Ohio

"Ruth" wrote in message
Several months ago, someone, somewhere posted a link to a picture of some
really unique and whimsical furniture done by a professional furniture
maker. The picture link was of a Victorian chair with the ball and claw
foot with one of the feet reaching for the ball; like it rolled out from
under the foot.

Does anyone recall this picture? Thought I kept the link as a favorite

but
apparently didn't.

Thanks for any help.
Ruth

--
www.torne-lignum.com

Ruth

Yes, Dave, that's what I was looking for: you're wonderful!

Ruth
www.torne-lignum.com

"Ruth" wrote in message
Several months ago, someone, somewhere posted a link to a picture of

some
really unique and whimsical furniture done by a professional furniture
maker. The picture link was of a Victorian chair with the ball and

claw
foot with one of the feet reaching for the ball; like it rolled out from
under the foot.

Does anyone recall this picture? Thought I kept the link as a favorite

but
apparently didn't.

Thanks for any help.
Ruth

--
www.torne-lignum.com

Dave Peebles

Hi Ruth,

Happy to hear that was the one you were looking for.

It is pretty cool stuff he is making. I now have it in my favorites list.

Best,
Dave

David Peebles
Lyons, Ohio
Revolutions Woodturning
www.bowlturner.com

"Ruth" wrote in message
Yes, Dave, that's what I was looking for: you're wonderful!

Ruth
www.torne-lignum.com

Joel

"Dave Peebles" wrote in message ...
Hello Ruth,

This might be the one you were thinking about..

http://www.jakecress.com/picture_gallery.htm

Good luck on the move,,

Dave

--
David Peebles
Lyons, Ohio
Revolutions Woodturning
www.bowlturner.com

Ruth...Another site featuring whimsical furniture

www.straightlinedesigns.com/mframe.htm

Joel Crabbe
Temple, Texas

Ruth

Joel,
Thanks, that is a cool site and I love the carrot dresser on the front page!
I made a stool for my granddaughter and turned the legs (and painted them)
to be a stack of "little people". I think there's a picture of it on the
turnings page of my website. It was fun to do and I think kids' furniture
should be fun, not just useful.

Ruth

--
www.torne-lignum.com