Ray Sandusky

Default AD - Tennessee Association of Woodturners Symposium - - - > This weekend in Nashville

I did not have a chance to post this prior to now, but here's hoping that
someone sees it and has the inclination to make the trip to Nashville to see
a great set of Artists demonstrate their talents.

The symposium is being held at the Watkins School of Design in Nashville and
is the first such symposium to be held in Nashville. Prior to this year,
the 17 annual symposia were held at Arrowmont in Gattlinburg. We are moving
it to Nashville to have it be more convenient to a greater number of people.

This year, we have John Jordan, Clay Foster and Andi Wolfe as the featured
demonstrators with 2 additional local club members, Gary Martin and Brenda
Stein who will conduct rotations as well. All of these artists are
exceptional and have a unique approach to performing their work.

So, if you are interested, the symposium starts on Saturday at 8:00AM with
rotations occuring throughout the day on Saturday and Sunday the 14 and
15th.

If you have any questions, you may contact me at
- remove the (no spam)

Thank you for indulging this ad

Ray