Old May 11th 18, 06:20 AM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default How is live oak for turning?

I think it is some of the most beautiful wood I have ever seen.tree service for 30years.

Old May 21st 18, 03:39 PM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Thu, 10 May 2018 22:20:35 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I think it is some of the most beautiful wood I have ever seen.tree service for 30years.

Lived Oak is wonderful.... and spalted Live Oak is even better.
One warning... don't try to split it with a wedge. It was even the
subject of a song..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8hIqaNpFek
--
remove nonsense for reply