Jen

Default SuperNova custom jaws

I need to make up a set of custom jaws for my SuperNova 5" chuck (2
screw slides). Is there a drawing of the slides or back side of any
of the jaws so that I can exactly match the circular grooves and hole
locations for my jaws? There simply is no way to make any of the
accessory jaws work for my project even with heavy modification. I
can easily fabricate the top side of the jaws I need a drawing of the
bottom to make it all fit right.

TIA
Lyn J. Mangiameli

You might want to consider the Oneway flat jaws. They are simply some
small flat plates that mate to both the Oneway chuck and Nova/Supernova
chucks. They have a series of screw holes that will then allow you to
attach wood or UHMW plastic (like Delrin) to them for forming into any
style of chuck you might want.
Lyn