Default FS pontoon compressor like new in raliegh area

I purchased this compressor a few weeks ago new. My other one died and
i needed one imediately. i bought it sight unseen and had them deliver
it to the job i was working on. this was the only model they had in
the store at the time. it's a great compressor and works as good as
any ive ever had. I'm selling it because it is not as portable as i
wanted it to be. I have to carry it to and from houses from the street
several times a day usualy through the mud and up and down hill.
Though it isnt as heavy as my other one was it is a little awkward to
tote. here is a link [hope it works] to a site that sells them with a
picture. I think 200 dollars is a very sweet deal. if the link does
not work here is a discription. stanley bostich industrial pontoon
compressor. oiless 4 1/2 gallon capacity 1 1/2 HP displacement 6.9
cfm.

skeez

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...&s=hi&n=552664

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:42:53 GMT, "
wrote:

[...]

email address is but posting here is more
relyable. skeez