Al Kyder

Default WOW

Can someone invie me to join WOW please?
God Bless,
Al Kyder
Herman de Vries

Whoever invites this yoyo to WOW will be immediately
bounced from the site.

Do I make myself clear!!!

Herm

(Al Kyder) wrote in
om:

Can someone invie me to join WOW please?
God Bless,
Al Kyder

RikC

That makes four times I have plonked him.

And Herman, no need to worry here.

rik

--

Padded room with a view
RWC3
"Herman de Vries" wrote in message
Whoever invites this yoyo to WOW will be immediately
bounced from the site.

Do I make myself clear!!!

Herm

(Al Kyder) wrote in
om:

Can someone invie me to join WOW please?
God Bless,
Al Kyder

Jules

Maybe that is what he meant.

Carlo Robazza wrote:

Just someone invite him to "Women Of the Wilderness" and let them take care
of him.

Barry N. Turner

...............or maybe vigorously and aggressively ignore the hell out of
him?

Barry

"Jules" wrote in message
Maybe that is what he meant.

Carlo Robazza wrote:

Just someone invite him to "Women Of the Wilderness" and let them take

care
of him.

Lurker

Default WOW : STFU

.... to certain individual(s) ... shut the .... up

Geez, it's hard not to want to swat a fly, pick a scab, scratch a bug bite,
give the finger to some jerk in traffic,

or, a-la-Monty-Python ... drop a 10 ton weight on him/her/it.

"Al Kyder" wrote in message: who cares what he
said

Dave Balderstone

In article , Lurker
wrote:

... to certain individual(s) ... shut the .... up

http://www.balderstone.ca/stfu.jpg

With credit to Sgt Stryker's Daily Briefing at
http://www.sgtstryker.com/

djb

--
"Wherever there is a jackboot stomping on a human face there will be a
well-heeled Western liberal to explain that the face does, after all, enjoy
John Lannom

Hey Al. what's it gonna take to make you understand you are not wanted on
WOW! Go away!!

God Bless you also,

John Lannom

om...