DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WOW (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/33886-wow.html)

Al Kyder July 17th 03 11:47 PM

WOW

Can someone invie me to join WOW please?
God Bless,
Al Kyder

Herman de Vries July 18th 03 01:11 AM

WOW

Whoever invites this yoyo to WOW will be immediately
bounced from the site.

Do I make myself clear!!!

Herm

(Al Kyder) wrote in
om:

RikC July 18th 03 02:33 AM

WOW

That makes four times I have plonked him.

And Herman, no need to worry here.

rik

--

Padded room with a view
RWC3

Jules July 18th 03 02:15 PM

WOW

Maybe that is what he meant.

Barry N. Turner July 19th 03 03:00 AM

WOW

...............or maybe vigorously and aggressively ignore the hell out of
him?

Barry

"Jules" wrote in message
Maybe that is what he meant.

Lurker July 19th 03 06:27 AM

WOW : STFU

.... to certain individual(s) ... shut the .... up

Geez, it's hard not to want to swat a fly, pick a scab, scratch a bug bite,
give the finger to some jerk in traffic,

or, a-la-Monty-Python ... drop a 10 ton weight on him/her/it.

"Al Kyder" wrote in message: who cares what he
said

Dave Balderstone July 19th 03 11:33 PM

WOW : STFU

In article , Lurker
wrote:

... to certain individual(s) ... shut the .... up

http://www.balderstone.ca/stfu.jpg

With credit to Sgt Stryker's Daily Briefing at
http://www.sgtstryker.com/

djb

--
"Wherever there is a jackboot stomping on a human face there will be a
well-heeled Western liberal to explain that the face does, after all, enjoy

John Lannom July 21st 03 10:08 PM

WOW

Hey Al. what's it gonna take to make you understand you are not wanted on
WOW! Go away!!

God Bless you also,

John Lannom

om...