Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default fs: anyone need turning blanks to make gear shift knobs?

still helping a friend make room - I have a small pile of aprox 2 1/4 inch
cubes of diamondwood type material drilled and tapped to make stick shift
knobs - of course you can ignore the tapped hole and make a small bowl or
get two and make a box $5 each, free shipping if you get 4 or more. would
make cool knobs for a drill press or your lathe too - I have about a dozen
of these

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com

turning blanks marc Woodturning 4 September 16th 07 01:42 PM
Turning blanks marc Woodturning 5 September 14th 07 11:17 PM
Turning Blanks marc Woodworking 6 September 13th 07 02:25 AM
HP8569B turning knobs for tuning, level and video filter ? Dieter Electronics Repair 0 November 18th 05 05:53 PM
Turning Blanks? Dave Woodturning 6 May 21st 05 07:32 PM