DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   fs: anyone need turning blanks to make gear shift knobs? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/274129-fs-anyone-need-turning-blanks-make-gear-shift-knobs.html)

Bill Noble[_2_] March 23rd 09 04:08 AM

fs: anyone need turning blanks to make gear shift knobs?

still helping a friend make room - I have a small pile of aprox 2 1/4 inch
cubes of diamondwood type material drilled and tapped to make stick shift
knobs - of course you can ignore the tapped hole and make a small bowl or
get two and make a box $5 each, free shipping if you get 4 or more. would
make cool knobs for a drill press or your lathe too - I have about a dozen
of these

--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com